Autodesk Inventor is a parametric modelling software for design of machines and structures in 3D. The instructor will take the learners through a step-by-step learning process that will help them understand how to create 3D models of machine parts, assemblies, and components, and how to generate 2D drawings from 3D models. The learners will also be introduced to the concept of Dynamic Simulation and Stress Analysis.
1. Understanding Autodesk Inventor Work Environment
2. Learning how to create sketches
3. Understanding geometric and dimension constraints
4. Creating a part file
5.Creating extruded and revolved features.
6. Changing the physical material of a part.
7. Placing Holes, Threads, Chamfers, and Fillets
8. Creating A Lofted Feature; and Emboss, Engrave, and Apply Decals to a Model
9. Creating orthographic multiviews, section view, section view and detail view of a mechanical part.
10. Adding dimensions, centrelines, title block and text to a drawing.
11. Creating Assemblies and using Assembly Constraints
12. Using Content Centre and Design Accelerator
13. Creating Presentations and Assembly Drawings
14. Functional Designs: Tubes, Pipes, Wire, Harness, Cables and Frame Generator
15. Dynamic Simulation and Stress Analysis